Mujeres Latinas: We share many fabulous traits; we are smart, sexy,vibrant and committed to our families. We are amazing woman who proudly embrace our roots and we are not only defined by our culture. But, also our self confidence, achievements and our values.

Friday, August 5, 2011

A unique way of framing your pictures! Cheap and easy!

Hola Mujeres!

I hope your week treated you good.  I personally had a bad week.  I got a root canal and my left cheek was swollen for like 2 days... Ouuchh!  Well, I am feeling better and ready for a new weekend project... So this is it!  A new fun way to frame your pictures!
You are going to need:
1. A wood frame ( any color, because you could spray paint it).
2. Chicken wire or any wire that you could pull
3. Small nails
4. Clothes pins (maybe some nice ones... decorated ones ...or colorful ones)
5. Maybe some nice ribbon to hang the frame instead of using wire to hang it.
You can add your special touch.  I start my weekend project tomorrow.  I got the frame at savers for $1.50 (second hand store), some bling to put on the frame ($2.99), ribbon (1.99), and spray paint (4.97).  I can't wait to start it.  I know I am going to love the outcome!  Try it out!  You can make it fancy, natural look, or loud colors!  I will post my outcome during the week!  Have a great weekend!

2 comments: