Mujeres Latinas: We share many fabulous traits; we are smart, sexy,vibrant and committed to our families. We are amazing woman who proudly embrace our roots and we are not only defined by our culture. But, also our self confidence, achievements and our values.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A colorful celebration for a happy marriage....Planning ahead!

Hi ladies!  I hope your Wednesday treated you girls right.  Mine was ok.  It was raining in Utah and not having my kiddos & hubby really got to me today.  I can't image not having them forever.  Anyway, I was looking for something to cheer me up. I started thinking of my future plans: My husband and I plan to renew our wedding  vows in our 15 yr. anniversary... So, I have ways to go, but planning little by little will always help.  So, I came across the perfect cake and perfect theme for a colorful and happy marriage like mine! What do you think? of course don't expect me to look like that model... hehehe!


No comments:

Post a Comment