Mujeres Latinas: We share many fabulous traits; we are smart, sexy,vibrant and committed to our families. We are amazing woman who proudly embrace our roots and we are not only defined by our culture. But, also our self confidence, achievements and our values.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My new face moisturizer: Pure Vitamin E oil mixed with Rosemary! Vitamina E con Romero!

Hola Mujeres!


One of my co-workers passed me down her family beauty secret.  It actually comes from her dad, that passed away 4 years ago.  So, RIP to him and thank you for this great secret.  I did not get the honor to meet him, but my coworker said her dad looked 10- 15 years younger. She has a face of 15 year old in a 28 year old woman's body. So, as I wait at Starbucks for my Dad to arrive in SLC airport... I would like to share this with you lindas mujeres and maybe even convince my Dad to try it himself.  LOL!.  I started using it last week and so far I am loving it. My skin is always hydrated and no dry spots. It does not clog my pores like the $40 face cream I purchased from Nordstrom. I have to remember to take it back and get my $$ back. You would think Vitamin E oil, greasy! Right? Well, not really!  Rosemary.. all I think it's my hubby's great Rosemary Chicken. So hungry!   Anyway, I will get to the point.
YOU WILL NEED:
1. A small bottle  of pure Vitamin E ( Whole foods, Natural foods store or I think even some Mexican markets have it)
2. A small branch of Rosemary ( It all depends on how big your vitamin E bottle is)--You will only need a little bit.
Open up that precious bottle and drop in some of that rosemary.  Let it sit for 1 day and it will need to stay refrigerated for freshness.  After, it has been there for one day....Guess what? You get to use it.  Leave the rosemary in there and always put it back in the fridge.  It's ok if you leave it out, but remember freshness is good!  I use it at night and in the morning before I put my make up on.  The vitamin E will help you with any blemishes as well.  You will only need a few drops and you are set to go.  Good luck queridas!  Keep on looking lindas!  Besos!

No comments:

Post a Comment