Mujeres Latinas: We share many fabulous traits; we are smart, sexy,vibrant and committed to our families. We are amazing woman who proudly embrace our roots and we are not only defined by our culture. But, also our self confidence, achievements and our values.

Monday, July 25, 2011

The Mujer Latina that was made that way!

I have been thinking how, I am so proud of the Mujer I am.  I am so proud of being Salvadorian and realizing that my culture has different backgrounds because of all my friends.  They have become part of my family and have a big place in my heart.  In these past years, I have enjoyed their culture as well.  I have learned it and embraced it.  This makes me not only Salvadorian, but makes me rich in  many cultures and knowledge.  Culture that makes me a better person with great open mind.  Thank you friends from all over the world that have made my culture full of colors.  I wrote a little poem.  Enjoy and comennt if you like....

"The Mujer Latina that was made that way!"


No matter what country I go or what state I move to... I will still be the Mujer Latina with those strong roots that will never fade away...
The Mujer Latina that was born Salvadorian and proud of being that way...
The Mujer Latina that was raised Californian and now have other cultures in my brain...
The Mujer Latina that I am, because of my past roots and my new roots that are making me that way...
Cultures that come from Mexico, Guatemala, Peru, and many other friends...
This mujer Latina is even stronger that way...
The mujer Latina that will continue being her...
Wherever I go and whoever I meet will make me that way...


1 comment: