Mujeres Latinas: We share many fabulous traits; we are smart, sexy,vibrant and committed to our families. We are amazing woman who proudly embrace our roots and we are not only defined by our culture. But, also our self confidence, achievements and our values.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Sharing a money saving tip from a momma that loves to have some extra mula! I hope you learn something and try it out!

Buenas tardes Mujeres!  

My blog time it's waiting for my father at work since we carpool.  Anyway, I would like to share this link that takes you to the rite aid website.  They have a program with your wellness card (it's free).  This program gives you money back and it's call the UP rewards.  When I lived in California, my life was so busy that I never took time to look at any offers or coupons. Now I do! And I make less money so...you figure...Well, they have weekly products that give you money back ($1-5..or even more) when you purchase them.  That money stays in your receipt as a confirmation and then you could use in your next purchase.  Last week, I purchased 3 toothpastes for $2.99 and they gave me $6.00 dollars back.  Those $6 were used to purchase my body wash (by the way ..it smells delicious..yummy) that also had up rewards.  So, I hope you get it. Give it a try.  For my California girls, I know time is precious over there and it seems like you never have that time.  But, do it on a Sunday or Saturday morning.  You will save some money and it's not like $500 dollars but it makes a difference... it could be for you next Caramel Machiatto at Starbucks!!! Or even a little to bit towards your next girlfriend night out... Right?  *wink wink* Mucho besitos chicas!
Here is the link:


No comments:

Post a Comment