Mujeres Latinas: We share many fabulous traits; we are smart, sexy,vibrant and committed to our families. We are amazing woman who proudly embrace our roots and we are not only defined by our culture. But, also our self confidence, achievements and our values.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Forget getting a microdermabrasion... Use baking soda to exfolliate your face!

Hello Mujeres!I started using baking soda twice a week to exfolliate my face.  Since, I moved to Utah my skin has totally changed. So, I have been trying different things.  The baking soda is helping me get rid of dull & dry skin.  Of course, I do remove my make up first.

You will need:
1. A box of baking soda
2. A small bowl- to mix in
3. A small spoon -to mix with
3. Water
Pour a small amount of baking soda mixed with water in the bowl.  You need to have to make it not waterty, because you need a soft paste.  Use all over your face and neck.  make sure to use your favorite moisturizer after it. You will see the difference in your skin after two weeks.  Let me know your results.

No comments:

Post a Comment